Maintenance Instruction of Metal Furniture and Toys
1. Metal furniture and toys need to be wiped with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use strong detergents or scrub cleaners.
2. Metal furniture and toys all have a protective film, but if the protective film is scratched，or the furniture and toys are eroded by moisture or salt water for a long time, it may rust.
3. The long-term idle metal furniture and toys will fall into dust and be easy to rust. It is not suitable to put it aside for a long time.
4. Metal furniture and toys should be put in a dry and ventilated place. Do not put in a dark and damp place. It also cannot be wiped with a wet dishcloth, or rinsed with water directly, in case steel rusts.
5. Should avoid bumping, in case the paint layer is shelled and the chrome layer is peeled off. Do not hit the furniture and toys with hard objects. Otherwise, the metal part will be scratched or even deformed, the plated surface will be peeled off and affecting the overall appearance.
6. Chrome-plated wrought iron furniture and toys should be specially protected from gas and fumes. Therefore, wrought iron furniture and toys should not be placed close to the gas stove and coal stove to avoid corrosion of the chrome layer by gas and oil fumes.
7. In order to prevent the chrome layer of wrought iron furniture and toys be rusting, you can often use gauze to rub a little rust-proof oil or sewing machine oil to wipe the chrome-plated part. In this way, you can keep the wrought iron furniture and toys bright and new. Once the chrome layer of wrought iron furniture and toys has rust, it should be removed early to avoid rust expansion.
8. Keep away from acid and alkali: Acid and alkali have a strong corrosive effect on iron and are known as the number one killer of iron products. If iron furniture and toys is accidentally stained with acid (such as sulfuric acid, vinegar) or alkali (such as alkali, soapy water, soda), it should be washed immediately with clean water and then wiped with a dry cotton cloth.
9.Isolate the humidity in a wet room and keep it within the normal value. Keep the metal furniture and toys away from the humidifier. the moisture will cause corrosion of the metal, and the chrome layer will fall off. Avoid washing the furniture and toys with boiling water when cleaning the metal furniture and toys. Wipe it with a damp cloth, but do not rinse it with running water.